Thursday, February 17, 2011

VaVa GAB: Absolutely GEEKING For Spring So I went to Find HER....





 I went as far as Banneker Field… I chased her down to no avail the sky was gray my skin was  giving winter WASHED I was through with Faking a Beat… “SPRING”, I yelled like Precious’s Mother… “ Come Back to Me BISH”…Just Like Precious’s Moms I lost my wind but Just then I drifted into a Midday Dream and Spring it seemed  had decided to come Back to me …One More Chance ( Faith Voice)














She Freed me from my knit Hat and Heavy Socks, Got Me Out Of those Combat BOOTS… “No More TUDE”, she said…Lifted me Up blew Breazes under my TuTu Shhh…




 All The Anger subsided I was all TEETH and Smiling…Pep in My step, Glide in My Stride and all the CORNY extra’s…I closed My EYES and thought to Myslef OMG I Effin’ LOVE HER and When I Opened them She Was Gone…





Wow…But On the Ups She Left Me her New Number in My Boot so I Guess the Next Times she’s in town we will have another ROUND...ANd Yes I still LOVE HER

Spring Dreaming

- VaVa


1 comment: