Sunday, February 6, 2011

California LOVE...



Sensing that I needed a serious break from Reality one of my Dear Friends invited me to Cali to join her on a Business trip in December…I was on the first flight out of Dulles…I love CALI like I love Women ( Tupac Voice) Cali in December is awesome tho I went to San Fran Oakland, LA, the Valley, Venice Beach and LONGBEACH it was a Dope lil mini Break







 One of My Fave Cali Chicks My Big Sis Kenny



                                                            Nyjia



Cali Gave Me Spring Weather and I went MAD




Light Shopping at the Grove aka on the Prowl for Mario Lopez





You Say Beverly Hills I say Baldwin HILLS…Where Crenshaw AT ???




Cali has a way of lifting an East Coasters Spirit…My first time in LA Circa ‘08



What I Love about LA…Crenshaw…Little Tokyo…the Grove… 
the Chanel store on Robinson BLVD...Jet Rag on LaBrea
Mario Lopez…the chill VIBE…It’s Freezing Outside but you can always California Dream

                                                             xxxO
                                                             VaVa


1 comment:

  1. Awww, memories! Looking forward to going again :)

    ReplyDelete