Monday, February 28, 2011

Me: "Is it Over"...The Universe: "NOPE, Brrrr"...Me: "Ahhh" *Runs into a Corner*



DC winter is Insanity...Spring 2 days raining the Next three...Wind STorm the Day After that...And if it snowed tomorrow I wouldn't be shocked...To Say I'm not a Winter person is an understatement...Can you say BLUES...But the World does not Stop for Me, Unfortunately...I still have mad things to do Like Ace Midterms so I can Finally Graduate...How do I beat the Blues...I play Dress Up ofcourse...The winter has one redeeming quality if none else ...SALES... Found the Dopest sweater at an Urban Sale...Mind U I don't love sweaters but this One is already a Fave...But anywho Get into the video post of how I'm rocking this sweater and yeah how are you beating the Winter Blues I'd love to Know...




- V

No comments:

Post a Comment