Saturday, February 5, 2011

OOTD: Chillin' But My Swag On Full Attack


Chill Saturday RAINY winter day…Chilled, Spilled and had a good Chat…I’m rebelling against winter so I decided to Be BRIGHT…It’s been a while since I wore so Much COLOR…Think, Bright, Dress Bright, and Ultimately Feel Bright Fight the GRAYS...Am I the Only one Over these Long Nights and Short Winter Days




My thoroughest GURL aka One Of My BestFriends in thee whole Wide World since Training Bra Days bka My Baby Mova Amanddda !!!




Rebel Against Winter Say Not to Big Bulky Drab Ass Clothes


What I Gave: A Snazzy Lil Chill Fit

Jacket: A Lil Hood Store
Blazer: Thrifted
TShirt: Forever 21
Leggings: Asos
Shoe: Throwback Hood Store Prince Boots...Purple Rain Purple Rain


Time Piece: Michael Kors
Knit Hat: The Beauty Supply Store Tho Lol


Kisses For My Misses

VaVa





No comments:

Post a Comment