Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kinkos & Class





                                                                    


I had to make an emergency trip to Kinkos this morning with the HomeGurl Monroe
and Yeah Kinkos is wear the Magic Happens WHO KNEW

                                                                




Monroe aka the LOUD Blonde


Kory with a K was Uber Helpful


But Ultimately we did a Lot of Waiting we had to have been at Kinkos a GOOD 2 Hours can You Say Liiiike


This Man had on the Dopest Sweater I've seen since COSBY...it featured a Joan Miro Print...I wanted to ask him if he could take it off so I could have it but... he Was Giving FATHER so I didn't Lol


I was giving Ricki Lake circa '92 but who WORKED harder than Ricki in the 90s 


SN: The Iphone 4G has shopping apps...Phone ENVY


Oh Yeah and the Shoe I went with a Combat Boot...LAST Minute...I GUESS

-Vava

1 comment:

  1. not with you giving stores money after a return like LOL

    ReplyDelete