Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shut it DOwn Saturday: Feat. Aunty Josie...She Got a Butt She Got a Business...SHE BAD









"She's a Black Supremesist in Olive Skin with a Princess Jasmine Face and Green Eyes that Go OFF so Ofcourse I Fcuk with Her she's My Aunty Josie...Why Wassup??? She's Egyptian which means don't fcuk with her and don't get her Fcuked Up" #DrunkenRANT....But the Sober Version is SHE A BAD WOLF WOLF and I Love Her Cause what's Not To  Love about That Package and She'a DC Gurl to Boot...




I needed to Go to NY for Exactly 5 Minutes this week and I called Josie aka Aunt Josie to see if I could Crash with Her... The way we Met is too random and long a story for this post... I call her Aunty as a sign of respect although she's only a few years older than me lol...but  she Gets all GRACES from Me...Aunty Jo is One Of Those amazing People that Only the Right People Know...She's The Sleeper... She's Smart, She got a Donk and she runs her own boutique PR Company in NY but ultimately she wants to feed people cause PR is not a Lifetime Gig... Once Upon a time She Interviewed for the Director of Communications position for Playboy Magazine at the age of 20...No she didn't get Hired but Now she works for SELF...NUFF SAID


I didn't go on Spring Break this Year But NY was Part work Part Cigarette Break that I Needed...I got Some work done and I Had the Most Random Fun You Could Have in 5 Minutes...Case in Point this is Us at Uncle Matt's Barber Shop in the LES at like 3 am ...More about that in a Later Post


" I'm way to Neurotic to be working in an office with other Neurotic Publicist, I'm to antsy to sit at a desk all day so I said I'll start my own business, work should be finished by 12 pm  so you can enjoy the rest of your Day"- Aunty Jo

Always Give Grace 
- VaVa





2 comments:

  1. I wanna hear how you met Aunt Josie! ("short-story long", lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Glad you had an inspirational visit #BigUpsToAuntieJo

    ReplyDelete