Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life is About Maximizing the Value of Each Moment...




"Life is About Maximizing the Value of Each Moment"- Tisa L. Silver

Love that Quote...Hey You Guys So It's Women's History Month and this year I'm really feeling it...I'm all about celebrating womanhood...That , And Maybe I've kind of come to the Realization that Yes...I'm OldGrownBoots.com Now...I was def in that I'm not a Girl Not Yet a Woman Mode for a While ( Brittany Spears Voice) but Now I'm Pretty Sure I am A Woman...anywho went to this Women in the Media Panel Discussion today with one of My BHF's ( Best Howard Friends) Nia It was good stuff and food for thought all Around


The Panelist ( Justine Love former DC Radio Host Current Director of Public Affairs for CBS Radio Washington, DC...Chasity Saunders & Quan Lateef founders of Avenue Pink, Tia L. Silver author of The Time Value of Life * Why Time is More Valuable than Money* and Coiner of this post's Title ... Crystal Reid former model co-creator of Brownstone Buddies...

The Ladies chatted about their experience in their perspective industries branding oneself pursuing Entrepreneurial Endeavors and Most importantly the importance of paying it forward and being a pillar of your community


Every now and then One Must step form Behind their Laptop and take their nose out of a Magazine for some Real time Inspiration...I had so many Yesss Moments tonight...It was Awesome




If Chasity Looks familiar she is one of the Models for Tina Knowles's Miss Tina Line for Wal-Mart...Can You Say POW...She's Even more Gorgeous in Real Life



So that's My Spill Love all of my New Readers and I encourage all of you Dolls to get out for some Real time Inspiration from Real Woman this Month 


PS this is Nia again being a DORK... Sike Nia is so On it  you guys she's a Future Sony Exec Send her your Demo CD's and MP3's or Whudeva you can find her e-mail here  on her blog J/K Lol but do check out her blog


- V





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just to set the record straight I am not a dork, I was exhausted and working off of three hours of sleep so I wasn't giving glamour face that evening LOL. Anywho love V and love the post!!!! Oh yes and amazing event and networking opportunity!

    ReplyDelete