Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Thursday... Do You Know Where Your Favorite Blogger Is ???

Hey You Guys That are Reading Lol... I wanted to first Say thank you for reading even if you give my blog just a once over every now and then and second I wanted to shout out Alexandra who taped me on the Shuttle Bus yesterday to tell me she Loves my Blog...Day Made... Also I wanted to thank all 28 of you guys who went a step further to subscribe... There are many things I want to share with you guys but I BE On the GO trying to get out of undergrad once and for all and put some order to the entropy that is my life but anywho I will get better at posting I want to change some things on my blog aswell. I also have a youtube page so I've decide to sometimes post a video instead of a blog...Long story short cause I'm running late even as I type here is a video I did recently. I shall storm my blog with new post sooner than later, aswell as my mini break post and again thanks for the support Yah ( DC Girl accent) .

                                            
                                                       There's No time Like the Present so do that shit    NOW !!!
                                                                        
                                                                                     - V.A. Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment