Monday, March 14, 2011

The Adventures of V featuring MONROE aka The MONROE show featuring V

"Sometimes I ask myself why are all my friends either Boogie as Hell or absolutely Bananas Insane..."

                   Enter Gabrielle Monroe aka Monroe the LOUD BLONDE...

How Does a Text that says I need U to see what I'm GIVING today I'm gonna stop By Turn Into 7 hours of Debauchery aka The MONROE show... Off Some Chill Random Craziness I ♥ Monroe she's Insanity x 2 but then again I can't Stand Her LoudTail  She puts the EXXX in EXXXTRA Everytime we PoWow it's Insanity I had to Capture this in a Post But My Camera ALWAYS ALWAYS DIES WHEN I'm with Her...Anywho Not as Good as Real Time But Here's the SHort of Our LAZY SUNDAY


We went to pick up Monroe's friend Dante and while we were waiting attempted to take some blog flicks which I'm horrid at by the Way 


Me Pretending to Hail a Taxi


Oops My Flyy was Sooo Open Lol


Monroe is far better then Me at the "Blogesque" photos... I think it's all the Aloof Poses and the Looking Down that throws Me Off...I'm so used to giving Face and a Smile in My Photos...Lol



We did some Light Vintage Shopping for Monroe's Graduation Trip to JAMAICA... She's Literally been Shopping for this trip forever...GURRRL U take One "Lil Trip" Lol Dante's Face was Priceless he was so OVER IT ALL

More Dante hahaha


Dante is starting an Awesome Collage Featuring a Little Oprah...Well atleast I thought it was Dope 


Monroe Showing her area Code at Dante's House...(404)...Yes East Atlanta Shawddi


7 Hours Later we Had Dinner at Matchbox they Have these RedLight Corners I  tried Giving My Best Sensual Seduction Face #EpicFail My Justice Braids Have My Edges So Snatched My ForeHead is times five Now

We Shopped, We Spilled We Chilled and Danced or Monroe Danced Rather... We were Loud and Obnoxious We  Laughed we Fought We Pulled Each others Hair and Had Dinner and Called it a Night...Till Next Time

PS Our Theme Song of the Day Was the Following: 








But Only Cause We're Bammas 
* Bamma = Ridiculous, Absurd, the MOST


2 comments: