Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I WILL NOT LOSE... EVER




IF NOTHING else I LOVE Jay-Z for gifting My Generation with that Most Perfect Mantra, "I Will Not Lose"... Granted He's so Established Now He doesn't really say it much anymore  but circa the Life and Times of Shawn Carter albums he couldn't get enough of it...New Money Outsider...Late Bloomer Corner Boy till the age of 25, Not the Prettiest Face, Skinny, HighSchool Drop Out from the Real Hood Not the Rap Hood a grimy Housing Project... Listening to Jay all I hear is a dude Blindly Ambitious who was gifted with an inner voice...And My inner Dirty Little Street Kid  is Inspired...All Signs Pointing to NO his story defies Logic..." Feeling Myself I don't even need an X Pill... Meanwhile I had Oprah in the Projects chillin' on the step, MJ at summer Jam Obama on the Text Ya'll should be afraid of what I'm goin' do next"... Oprah Has no Respect for rappers she Loves Jay... Obama is so afraid to reference street culture but he references Jay in his speeches...I mean I'm far from a Jay stan, it's Tupac Forever and Nas Won the Jay vs. Nas Battle years ago, but Tupac is no longer here and Nas be in slouch  mold....Jay he is old Boots now like 41 and at times a bit pompous, a bit too establishment POP but he did what few do in life SELF ACTUALIZATION ... HE WON ...when I  need a serious boost all his rhymes I memorized in high school start playing in my mind "Mama ain't Raise No Fool Put me anywhere on God's Green Earth I triple My Worth ... I will Not Lose Put Suntin' On it...  I sell Ice in the Winter I sell fire in Hell , I am a Hustler I sell Water to a Whale...I was Born to get Cake, was born to Dictate Never Follow Orders... I Will Not Lose...EVER", a verse from the song You Don't Know which seems to be my theme as of Late...We All Identify with DRIVE whether we have it or not... Drive is Magnetic... Mine  won't dim no matter what kind of showers it's that median between being completely Blase or Completely Ambitious...Whether Your a Jay-Z fan or Not you gotta #1 Love Him for that Mantra #2 Making Something Out of Nothing and #3  Seeing as how you can't escape a reference of him he forces anyone to look in the mirror and say If Yungin' could have every reason to be Basic and ended up Legenderrry why can't I and why shouldn't I strive... Whenever someone's trying to Stop Me from my immediate goal I do take it personally I say F this but then I think Jay-Z, "I will Not LOSE"... Granted  half the time I would prefer to throw in the towel and run Off with the Circus, but, "Hey, there's Money to be Made"... One time my friend said you know you on to something when people go out of there way to give you problems or hold you back...People Fear sunshine sometimes an light... It's like that Jay-Z effect for every 2 people that Love him 6 people hate him half of those who hate him probably because He turned Hard No's into Straight Yes's...IDK Having a Jay-Z moment "Can I Live"...Damn It Jay- Z or Maybe Thank you Mr. Carter IDK Lls ( Laughing Like Shit )  Random Post But Yeah Sometimes that's how it BE

Favorite Jay Moments:




- Just V

1 comment:

  1. Preach Valita, Preach! Im no Jay Z fan either, but he gets mad respect points from me.

    ReplyDelete