Wednesday, April 13, 2011

" Don't We all Just want to be Rappers"


IDK why I've been doing these Music Post Lately... I envy Musicians I'm not Musically inclined at all even though low key I used to play Violin for like five minutes and I was in Glee- Club throughout elementary... but yeah , I sucked Lls... But anyway about a month ago I was having a conversation with someone and I told her my lil brother wants to rap and her response was , "don't we all" and when I think about it secretly we all do...Maybe you don't want to be Soulja Boy but you can't honestly say you've never daydreamed about actually being you favorite musician... The Allure is in the freedom I think the freedom of expression the freedom to BE LOUD to PROVOKE to MAKE LAME SHIT COOL but MOST Importantly the power to INFLUENCE... But even more Low Key if I could incarnate a musician I would have to be a Jazz Man... Like if this was the 40s and 50s I would want to be Dizzy Gillespie 


Yungin' was the Coolest before his time an intellect he could dress and he did what he wanted when he wanted and unlike many of his peers he was never strung OUT... But Yeah Dizzy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment