Friday, January 28, 2011

#PAUSE For a Cause...Egyptians Not Going For It ,They Had Enough...RISE THEN


I’ve always wanted to go to Egypt…Can U blame Me #1 I’m a Black Person # 2 some People say Egypt is the cradle of civilization #3 Did I say I was Black and U know how African Americans feel about Africa and especially Nubians… We Obsess and Romanticize… It would be dreamy to do a post about a fab. Vacay in Egypt snorkeling in the Nile But…today happened…The People Went OFF…And it was a reminder Egypt is a Real Place it's not like Alaadin but then again maybe it is cause Alaadin was from the slums, but yeah a Real place where real things Occur with a Present Day History aswell as a Glorious Ancient History...I won’t get into the Deets If U have access to this Blog You Have access to CNN, BBC News etc… I asked one of my friends who is part Egyptian…Nubian Infact I think, to fill me in on the situation…this is what she said…

“They're revolting in Upper (southern) Egypt, as well, it's just not covered as much as what is going on in Cairo. Sadat (the president before Mubarak) was Nubian, but unfortunately, Mubarak has done little to improve their plight - in predominantly Nubian areas decent education is scarce and people are unbelievably poor”- Josey


Egypt is a Real Place one of many countries in Africa where the People aren't satisfied with the way they  are governed...Today the choose to Move...MOVEMENT ...The WORLD is Happening all around Us…


#PLAY back to BLASE

No comments:

Post a Comment